How can we know Him? How do we connect with Him?
Marked with water and the promise of new life, we gather each week to pray together, hear the Word of God, and participate in the communal meal He gave us of His Son’s sacrifice.
- Summer 9:00 A.M. Sundays: Blended Traditional/Contemporary from June 22 – August 31, 2014
- Worship 8:00 A.M. Sundays: This is a traditional Lutheran worship service, using traditional hymns and liturgy. Beginning in September again.
- Worship 10:30 A.M. Sundays: This is a relaxed, blended version of worship, though still following liturgy, using a combination of hymns, praise team, and newer songs. Nursery room is provided. Beginning in September again.
- Sunday School 10:50 A.M. Sundays: These are our children’s classes, going from preschool (age 3) through fifth grade. We are excited to provide opportunities to delve into God’s Word while having fun together. On Summer Break until September.
- Confirmation Classes 5:00 P.M. Sundays: These are Confirmation classes for youth on Sunday evenings with Pastor David Floyd. Confirmation will start up again in September.